We are undertaking a major program of work involving multiple projects spanning a number of current industry-leading technologies, including MuleSoft as a core component. The Office of the CIO (OCIO) seeks an experienced API and Integration Support Specialist to join our dynamic fast-paced team.
- Liaise with and assist NDIA Digital Partners to register and subscribe to API's.
- Maintain and configure MuleSoft and IBM API Connect API's and applications
- Undertake testing of APIs and the environments as required.
- Monitor and report on end-to-end API health, performance and statistics.
- Troubleshoot MuleSoft and IBM API Connect issues and work with external vendors to resolve them.
- Work closely with level three technical and development teams to investigate and resolve complex incidents.
- Become familiar with the authentication system to help Partners with authentication problems.
- Use strong verbal and written communication skills to deal with technical and business staff up to management level.
Skills and experience:
- More than 3 years' experience working with API's and/or Integration.
- Proven experience working in high-pressured environments.
- Repeated experience in SCRUM/AGILE methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
- 'Quality focused' approach, to develop, improve and implement streamlined processes.
- Ability to work in DevOps environment and configure and support CI/CD functions
Australian Citizens and Permanent residents can apply.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 / email@example.com quoting reference 210213.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.