Our client is committed to providing access to its services for Participants and Providers through digital and cloud channels.
They are undertaking a major program of work involving multiple projects spanning a number of current industry-leading technologies. Our client seeks an experienced API and Integration Support Specialist to join their dynamic fast-paced team.
- Liaise directly with and assist partners with on boarding to the client's API Program, including registering and subscribing to API's
- Undertake testing of APIs and the environments as required
- Monitor and report on end-to-end API health, performance and statistics
- Troubleshoot API and integration issues and work with external vendors to resolve them
- Work closely with level three technical and development teams to investigate and resolve complex incidents
- Assist individuals and organisations register for the digital access system and help Partners with issues retrieving authorisation tokens and permission errors when calling the APIs
- Maintain and configure IBM API Connect API's and applications
- Collate, analyse and produce customised reports and dashboards as required in consultation with IT and business teams
- Raise support tickets and liaise with external vendors.
- Apply best practice ITIL methodology for incident management and service requests
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience working with API's and/or Integration
- Familiarity with API interrogation tools like Postman and SoapUI
- Demonstrable experience in administration of IBM API Connect
- Exposure to CRM systems is beneficial
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens able to obtain government and other clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 211921
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.