We are seeking an experienced API and Integration Support Analyst to join our client's dynamic fast-paced team.
- Job: API Integration Support Analyst/ IT Support
- Duration: Initial 12 Months Contract with 12 Months extension option
- Location: Canberra/ Victoria(onsite) OR Remote
- Open to Permanent Residents and Australian Citizens
- Liaise with and assist Digital Partners register and subscribe to API's - from initial application, through testing and compliance, and into production
- Maintain and configure API's and applications
- Undertake testing of APIs and the environments as required
- Monitor and report on end-to-end API health, performance, and statistics
- Troubleshoot API and integration issues and working with external vendors to resolve them.
- Raise support tickets with external vendors and follow through to resolution
- Develop and maintain documentation on support processes, policies, and configuration
- Apply best practice ITIL methodology for incident management and service requests
- Exhibit a strong understanding of API and integration technologies, with the ability to quickly grasp new products and adapt to complex mission critical environments
- Undertake support and operations.
Skills and experience:
- More than 3 years' experience working with API's and/or Integration.
- Proven experience working in high-pressured environments.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage competing stakeholder groups.
- Experience in a support/operations role.
- Demonstrable experience in administration and configuration of IBM API Connect
- Any exposure to CRM systems is beneficial.
- Development is not required in this role
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Pragna Katta on 02 6245 1706 quoting reference 243513.
To be considered for the role please click the 'Apply' button.