A government agency is undertaking a major program of work involving multiple projects spanning a number of current industry-leading technologies. They are looking for an experienced API and Integration Support Analyst to join our dynamic fast-paced team.
- Liaise with and assist Digital Partners register and subscribe to API's - from initial application, through testing and compliance, and into production
- Maintain and configure API's and applications
- Become familiar with the token-based authentication system to help Partners with authentication problems
- Undertake testing of APIs and the environments as required
- Monitor and report on end-to-end API health, performance, and statistics
- Troubleshoot API and integration issues and working with external vendors to resolve them.
- Work closely with level three technical and development teams to investigate and resolve complex incidents
- Use strong verbal and written communication skills to deal with technical and business staff up to management level
- Collate, analyse, and produce customised reports and dashboards as required in consultation with ICT and business teams
- Raise support tickets with external vendors and follow through to resolution
- Develop and maintain documentation on support processes, policies, and configuration
- Apply best practice ITIL methodology for incident management and service requests
- Exhibit a strong understanding of API and integration technologies, with the ability to quickly grasp new products and adapt to complex mission critical environments
- Undertake support and operations. Development is not required in this role
Skills and experience:
- More than 3 years' experience working with API's and/or Integration.
- Proven experience working in high-pressured environments.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage competing stakeholder groups.
- Experience in a support/operations role.
- Demonstrable experience in administration and configuration of IBM API Connect
- Any exposure to CRM systems is beneficial.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact John on 03 8080 7260.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.