We are looking to hire an API Developer who will participate in the design, development, maintenance, enhancement, and support of various REST APIs in an Agile environment.
- Bachelors Degree, a Masters degree is preferred
- 3-5 years of software and development experience in Java/J2EE in an Agile environment.
- 2+ years of strong development experience producing REST API's.
- Strong object orientated analysis and design concepts is required.
- Understanding of Object modeling and deciphering custom and vendor supplied schemas.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with Scrum/Agile project methodology is required.
- Experience with enterprise java applications and development frameworks
- Participation in the design, development, testing, deploying server and UI Screens using Java/J2EE
- Must have strong knowledge of API lifecycle management platforms.
- Role would also involve supporting the APIs developed after they are deployed in production.
- Experience with frameworks for documenting/designing APIs (like Swagger) preferred.
- Knowledge of standard tools for optimizing & testing code
- Recent experience leading projects on Spring a plus
- Experience with business rule languages/technology is a plus
- Experience building API's for both external and internal consumption is a must
- The candidate would need to have a strong passion for learning new technologies and keep pace with rapidly evolving development paradigms is a must.
- The candidate would be expected to meet challenging deadlines and thrive in a team setting.