Client is looking for someone who's ready to jump right in and learn and challenge. You will be comfortable working in complex technical situations, and courageous in your approach to problem solving.
You will be a solid NodeJS coder that is passionate about the work performed under this SOW, will speak strongly about your ideas and be wise enough to reshape ideas when the situation presents. You will own the code and take every opportunity to make it better, stronger, faster. One of the best things client offers is the chance to learn whilst taking client's apps in directions that you would like to explore.
You will be part of a digital team of 60+, and a squad of 4-5 dev/qa/ba on Victorian/NSW ground - you need to be ready to think fast, challenge expectations, take risks and collaborate with those around you.
The project will deliver real-time payment functionality via NPP. Specifically, it will look at enabling customers via mobile and assisted channels, covering:
- Receive NPP payments
- Send NPP payments
You will beexpected to know the ins and outs of each software component, and each stage of development, so you can:
- Ask the right questions to keep things moving forward.
- Spot potential design/coding gaps and risks (and assess their impact).
- Deliver solutions across a range of feature requests and integrations. The Service Provider will have web interaction as well as interaction with coders from other teams.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with different areas of the business - from stakeholders and Product Owners to Technical Services and Asset Specialists.
- Keep records via JIRA and GitHub, and other documenting systems (Confluence, Sharepoint) as required.
- Make significant design decisions - and recognise when changes need to be made.
- Ability to socialise and get acceptance on suggested solutions and bold enough to question the existing approach if you see a better way to do things.
Apply now to find out more about this great opportunity and explain why oyu suit this role.