We are currently recruiting for multiple API Developers to work within a dynamic team environment within the Financial Services Sector
- Contribute during the various agile rituals (e.g. standup, card kick-offs, walkthroughs, and showcases.
- Review API code and design decisions.
- Contribute to the development of API applying the industry standards.
- Work with business analysts to ensure requirements are clear as well as offering technical input into the requirements process.
- Work with solution designers to provide API team input into the solution design.
- Hand on designing and coding of API applications.
- Work with the test team to ensure applications are robust.
- Continuous innovate in development practices, team processes and API design.
- Present to internal colleagues/stakeholders and external meet-ups/conferences.
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures pertinent to role; and escalate events, issues or breaches as they are identified (risk accountability forms part of all roles, as everyone is responsible for managing risk and compliance.
To be successful in these roles, you need to have the following skills and experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in an API gateway.
- 5years+ experience in Java
- Experience in using AWS infra
- Preferable : 3+ Full stack development experience
- Experience across full software development lifecycle: Analysis, Development, Testing, Configuration Management, Deployment and Release.
- Agile Software Development and Management methods and ability to excel within a fast paced environment
- Interfacing with JSON APIs and Continuous Integration & Delivery practices and tools(Jenkins)
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW or call Lavanya on 03 8080 7213 for more information.
Job Reference: #186865