About the Company
One of our premium clients an iconic Australian services company with leading capabilities is seeking an experienced Oracle APEX developer to supporting existing and develop new applications using Oracle APEX.
About the role
The position requires working with Oracle APEX developers within an agile team engaging supporting existing and developing new applications using Oracle APEX
The successful candidate must:
- Have experience developing in Oracle APEX version 20.x and Oracle 19c or higher.
- Possess strong knowledge of relational database design concepts.
- Possess excellent coding and debugging capability with PL/SQL (functions, triggers, procedures).
- Have strong experience in writing complex PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Be capable of documenting all work including requirements, designs and code.
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyse and resolve complex issues.
- Demonstrated good oral communication skills, stakeholder interaction skills and collaborative team working
Additional skills preferred:
- Excellent understanding of application architecture and application design process.
- Experience developing highly complex Oracle APEX applications.
- Experience within an Agile methodology.
- Developing XSL-FO (XSL Formatting Objects) report layout templates.
- Experience in managing web page layouts with APEX templates and themes.
- Knowledge of web application usability trends
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ashwini Murthy on 028267249 quoting reference 239212.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.