A Large IT Company is in need of Senior Software Engineers with extensive AEM 6.x and Java 8 experience for a long term project.
About the role
This is an exciting role that brings interesting technical challenges and make relevant contributions in the development and operations area.
The Successful candidate will be drive AEM best practices in architecture, design and development and needs to have expertise in AEM 6.x development and delivery with experience in Java 8. He/she will work collaboratively with agile squads, project managers, lead architects, technical leads and operations team to deliver quality solutions
- Responsible for design and development of Online Applications
- Investigating new technology solutions where appropriate and developing prototypes
- Responsible for managing project change and impact
- Responsible for ensuring architecture and solution are aligned with the rest of the teams.
- Establish and maintain trusting and valuable professional relationships with other team members
- Development of requirements that accurately reflect the capabilities and strategic direction of the systems and the needs of the business
Skills and experience
- Extensive experience in Java 8
- Expertise in AEM 6.x including components, templates, taxonomy, metadata management, replication, workflows, tagging, analytics, dispatcher, deployment(Maven) and content migration/ planning.
- Strong Java / JVM skills required
- Very strong with concepts of OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak
- Good understanding of AEM capabilities including Multi-site manager and Blueprints and the use of Online marketing components such as advanced targeting/personalization, and multi-variate testing
- Understand and implement best practices for Accessibility, SEO, URL management, Security, Performance and Responsive architecture
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player and can work collaboratively with leads, managers and teams.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference 207321