6+ month contract
- We are looking to hire an experienced AEM Developer for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- 4 years of experience in AEM 6.1 and web applications using Java and AEM
- Adobe AEM - AEM 6.1,CRX, JCR, Apache Felix, CRX Explorer, User Admin, Workflow, AEM Commerce, Apache Sling
- Java - Java 7 and above. Java 8 preferred, J2EE
- Strong Experience in Java Spring
- Strong/Fair understand of AOP concepts.
- Experience in working with TDD model.
- JUNIT knowledge.
- Web Framework - Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, CXF, REST/SOAP Services, Hibernate, RDBMS, No SQL DB, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Sightly
- Testing Framework - JUnit, Mockito, Power Mock Testing
- Application / Web Servers - Felix Container, Karaf, Spring Boot
- Experience in Jira and confluence
- Experience in implementing Web application, Web Content Management (WCM) and Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions using AEM platform.
- Agile Methodology
- Very Strong Core Java knowledge.
- Data Base experience will be an added advantage.