A Global end-to-end IT services consultancy is looking for an AEM Developer to work in an exciting enterprise project on an initial 6 month contract with potential for a long term engagement. This role requires the successful candidate to hold knowledge of the end to end content lifecycle, web content management, content publishing/deployment, and delivery processes.
Skills & experience
To be considered you will ideally have experience with the following:
- Strong hands on experience of AEM including AEM 6.x related Components, Templates, Taxonomy, metadata management, Forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows, Content Publishing and unpublishing, Tagging, Analytics, Deployment(Maven) and Content migration/ planning.
- Significant hands-on design experience with AEM and very strong concepts of OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak and Adobe Dispatcher
- Integration experience with: popular products /Technologies like Salesforce, SSO, LDAP, API Gateways using ReST and SOAP frameworks like Apache CXF and Jersey
- Understands and implements the Quality Properties of the system in every day work including Accessibility, SEO, URL management, Security, Performance and Responsive architecture.
- Has implemented Quality Processes for projects like Continuous Integration (Bamboo/Jenkins), SonarQube, Code reviews (Manual and Automated), code Formatters, Automation testing etc.
- Understanding of frontend technologies like Bootstrap, Backbone.js, React, Handlebars, Grunt, Angular, CSS3, HTML 5 and jQuery.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jayd Venters on Jayd.Venters@peoplebank.com.au quoting reference 202706