- Large global company
- Sydney CBD Location
- Permanent position
Our Sydney based client is seeking an experienced AEM Developer / Full Stack developer to join their IT team. The team is responsible for transforming the businesses core IT systems and implementing digital capabilities to deliver an enhanced customer experience.
- Design, build, install, integrate and maintain multiple complex software application technologies, platforms and/or systems
- Translate customer needs and requirements, using technical principles into realisable software application products, services, or systems
- Assess capability of vendor solutions and offerings to meet business
- Develop platform specific technology roadmaps that leverage opportunities from evolving and future technologies
- Development and lead focused with and to act as a senior developer and architect for AEM solutions
- Developing / Managing websites / portals using AEM / CQ5 - Front end driven, customer facing applications / intranet applications as well as back end
The skills / experience the candidate will have:
- Experienced in server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Angular would be highly desirable
- Extensive experience in developing large or complex enterprise solutions and services typically associated with online applications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT / BitBucket
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming, applying SOLID principals and design patterns
- Excellent knowledge of system development lifecycle methodologies and working knowledge in Agile delivery, practices and SCRUM methodology
- Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY
Reference: 194 642