I am in a lookout for a AEM Developer for my client in Melbourne to take up a 6 months contract role with a view of extension.
Job Location: Melbourne
Job Contract : 6 months with a view of extension.
Senior Developer resources whom will be required to:
- Educate and uplift the capability of digital colleagues via pairing, running lunchtime brownbag learning sessions and introducing best practices as part of normal operating rhythm
- Develop a quality and maintainable code base which will be unit tested against acceptance criteria
- Maintain a 'green build light' for the project's continuous integration builds and react quickly to build failures
- Liaise with the business and testers on technical design decisions
- Complete story development as per prioritised Jira backlog
- Be mindful of non-functional considerations such as security, performance and accessibility
- Identify and extract code assets that can be used by other projects
- Select appropriate code libraries to be used in the project
- Create and maintain documentation on code and design decisions.
- Experience building components in AEM is highly regarded (not mandatory)
- AEM 6.4 experience highly regarded (not mandatory)
If you think you match this role then APPLY!