Our client, a renowned Australian company, is looking for a Senior AEM Developer to join their team on an initial 6 Month Contract.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Participate in the implementation of AEM including design, definition, and development of AEM content type models, workflows, templates, components, and user permissions.
- Setup and configure AEM authoring, publish, and dispatcher environment with Adobe recommended best practices.
- Integrate AEM with other marketing products
- Work closely with Managed Service Team
- Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments and migrations.
- Work with front-end technologies and frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular).
- Follow best practices for secure web programming and deployment. Adhere to internal best practices with respect to coding standards, unit test coverage, automation, and continuous integration.
- Adobe AEM Developer with strong Java/J2EE background in both front-end web design and AEM integration.
- 4+ years of AEM/CQ5 experience with 3+ full cycle AEM projects and at least one plus year in Web experience.
- 4+ years of strong web content management experience with Adobe AEM/CQ5.
- Solid experience with AEM/CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs widgets and bundles.
- Solid experience with AEM TouchUI and HTML (sightly) templating language
- Solid understanding of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 and experience with Assistive technologies (screen readers such as JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver, Wave)
- Experience with Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, and DAM.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (Jenkins/CruiseControl/Maven/GitHub) a bonus.
- Expertise in full stack development within AEM/CQ5 a bonus.
This is an urgent requirement, so if you have the skills and experience, apply now. This opportunity wont be around for long.