Long term contract
About the role
The ADABAS Natural Developer is responsible for developing, maintaining and supporting IT applications to deliver projects and solutions, meeting business needs. This position reports directly to the Project Manager.
- Contribute to project delivery by assisting in developing technical specifications, systems design and operational support documentation
- Develop robust and future-proof application solutions in accordance with the approved software development lifecycle;
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance of applications by troubleshooting, detecting and correcting faults
- Contribute to developing continuous improvement within the team by undertaking peer code reviews;
- Document current business process flows;
- Demonstrated experience in developing solution designs, technical specifications and systems designs in the relevant technologies;
- Demonstrated experience and competency in NATURAL Programming including both in Online and Batch modes;
- Demonstrated experience in ADABAS Database's manipulation using NATURAL;
- Demonstrated experience in JCL, TSO and partitioned data sets;
- Knowledge in the development of web based application using for example AJAX, HTML, XHTML, XML, CSS, JSP, JAVA;
- Demonstrated extensive experience using a relevant (Agile, Waterfall or Rational Unified Process) software development lifecycle;
- Demonstrated ability participate in joint application design sessions with appropriate users and liaise with Client Services to achieve user requirements;
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, quoting ref: 194934.