We are looking to hire an experienced Active Directory Lead one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Windows Operating Systems Windows 2003 / 2008 / 2012 /2016
- Hands on experience working with Microsoft Identity technologies including Active Directory, Windows File Services, and Group Policies.
- Hands on knowledge in administering Active Directory (AD) and GPO's.
- Hands on knowledge of AD, ADFS, PKI in Windows 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016 R2.
- Hands on knowledge of DNS, DHCP, WINS, DFS, in a Windows 2012 landscape.
- Knowledge of Quest Active Roles Server.
- Must have deep and thorough understanding of monitoring best practices.
- Extensive experience with infrastructure and server theories, principles and concepts; application infrastructure and standards; networking fundamentals; Windows; Physical Server architecture; Virtualization Technologies and LAN/WAN/Firewall/VPN network technologies.
- Experience developing documentation, and enforcing the standards, security procedures, and controls for access to ensure integrity of the Windows Systems, Active Directory, and related systems.
- Hands on knowledge of server virtualization technologies, preferably Citirx, VMware and/or Microsoft technologies
- ITIL v3 Certification would be desirable
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button