About the role
This project will deliver a secure information sharing platform to support collaboration between government, industry and international partners who are working together to prevent, detect and respond to criminal abuse of the financial system.
The Specialist is to work collaboratively within an agile delivery team:
- Understanding the needs of multiple stakeholders, with possibly conflicting views and priorities. Helping business stakeholders envision the future and assess change impact to support transition the desired state.
- Facilitate the negotiation of requirements and needs amongst multiple stakeholders, with experience in mapping customer journeys and working within agile delivery framework.
- Identify, document and validate the current and future-state business processes, contributing to the development of business knowledge and definition of current and future state process maps, systems interfaces, business scenarios, data enhancements and use cases.
- Ability to understand and apply change management frameworks effectively within the context of agile delivery methodology to enable successful systems adoption.
- Ability to develop change management strategies/plans including assessing business impacts, communications/awareness, coaching and training plans.
- Support documentation of the operational state of solutions delivery.
- Analyse, map risks and propose solutions or alternatives.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to define data enhancements.
- Support manual quality assurance outcomes as required.
- Experience in change management, supporting projects initiatives in implementing and embedding technology change into the business;
- Can appreciate difficult problems, is self-motivated to work autonomously on tasks with complexity, work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence outcomes at all levels of the business to deliver business outcomes.
- Extensive conceptual skills and capabilities to simplify and clearly articulate solutions to resolve complex business issues.
Skills and experience
- The extent of the Supplier's ability to fulfil Clients Business Analyst and Change Management requirements.
- The Supplier's level of experience in resolving problems by exercising critical thinking and analysis of information gathered from multiple stakeholders and alignment to the vision and goals of the agile project.
- The Supplier's level of interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence when working in a team, dealing with challenging situations and working with customers including proactive behaviours and ability to drive the solution.
- The Supplier's level of experience in managing organisational change through their ability to influence across all levels of the business to achieve business outcomes.
- Whole of life costs incurred by client. Considerations will include both the quoted price and any costs client will incur as a result of accepting the Supplier's response.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting reference 206740.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.