Work for a leading, innovative and well-respected organisation
Long Term Contract
About The Role
This role is responsible for creating and maintaining a master schedule for Planning and Delivery's portfolio in order to:
- Assess changes in the project, resource allocations between projects
- Effectively manage and monitor the progress of the works
- Report the overall progress in a timely and accurate manner utilising Prima Vera P6 (Latest version) project management software.
- Developing and coordinating project schedules
- Continuously updating schedule as project circumstances change while managing competing priorities
- Demonstrated high level of skill in project schedule development and assessment in a construction environment
- Extensive experience and demonstrated skill in strategic scheduling and resource scheduling and coordination of cross project/multi project impacts.
- Review impacts, test scenarios and propose solutions to competing schedule demands
- Actively support PLANNING & DELIVERY Program Managers and schedulers
- Be accountable for the establishment and ongoing maintenance of schedules developed within Primavera.
- Conduct audits and reviews of project performance by the weekly and monthly progress
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative and maintain a high degree of confidentiality, discretion, and judgement while maintaining a strong customer service approach.
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta quoting ref 188228.