Our client, a large organisation is seeking an experienced Server & Storage Engineer with strong knowledge of virtualization technologies experience.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to work from the Parramatta location.
About the role
- Provide management and support services for all Storage and Virtualization infrastructure including network components.
- Ensure the IT environment is patched, securely configured and disaster recovery capabilities exist in line with business needs.
- Completing system upgrades, infrastructure refresh and relocation projects
- Provide advanced support in escalated user support issues
- Documenting existing environment with a view to bring under support.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- At least 4 years' experience in similar role
- Extensive experience in the management of Virtual & SAN environments (VMware & Ecologic)
- Demonstrate Excellent Understanding of Operating systems (such as Windows, Linux, Solaris) as well as Storage (DELL Ecologic)
- Demonstrate Excellent Understanding of TCP/IP, DNS and Networking topology.
All relevant certifications will be highly regarded
- VMware related qualifications, VMWare Certified Professional (VCP)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP),
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Dell EMC Certified Specialist (DECS)
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837 quoting ref 188320.