This role is responsible for evaluating, directing and monitoring the activities that enable Directors and Senior Management to exercise effective risk oversight over projects, programs and portfolios and ensure their strategies are implemented, risks managed, and benefits realised. Successful candidates will be chosen to work across 4 different streams (Infrastructure, core Banking, superannuation, project services)
- Identifying, assessing mitigating of Delivery and Delivered risks.
- Ensure projects are managed in accordance to Group Project governance.
- Ensure projects with technology solutions are appropriately designed.
- Ensure delivered risk position is identified and transitioned into BAU.
- Monitor compliance with the Compliance Risk Management framework and Regulatory standards in project solutions.
- Strategy and Execution of Risk Implementation and Risk management frameworks.
- Take a lead role in activities that provide the business with specialist, outcome-focussed risk advice.
- 10 + years in Risk Management, Tech Risk or Risk project / portfolio management.
- Significant experience in a large and complex organisation, primarily in the financial services industry.
- Experience in a consulting or audit organization.
- Experience in managing teams and facilitation of working groups to achieve successful outcomes.
- Talent with practical project assurance and review skills.
- Talent with design, project management and control skills in equal measure.
- Significant operational risk or compliance advisory experience.
If this sounds like you, then please contact Ben Neal on 0380807217
Looking forward to hearing from you!