Our Federal Government Client is seeking skilled Business Analysts to assist in coordination and facilitation of the requirements for website transition, development, maintenance and management for department platforms and contracts.
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 12 months, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Experience coordinating the development of user and business requirements.
- Ability to lead consultations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to develop content and technical comparison documents to inform recommendations for future state for websites.
- Experience developing BA artefacts.
- Experience supporting the projects undertaken by the business area.
- Experience in managing and consolidating websites.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Arshdeep Sangha on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: #204940
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.