As a Big Data Developer, you will get an opportunity to understand the client business requirements and contribute to the design, concentrate on the pure technical solution, learn new technologies, implementation of Big Data development, and working in agile environment.
You will become an active member of the DevOps team that works closely with other disciplines/roles. You are T-shaped professional and responsible for the whole life cycle (i.e. development, operations) of in-house or packaged applications according to development/test standards and corporate architecture policies including security and data privacy guidelines.
- Hands on experience in Batch and Streaming tools - > Hadoop, Spark, Kafka/ Nifi, Scala, Hbase, HIVE (Must)
- Have worked on End to End Big Data Implementation
- Be able to propose solutions and clearly articulate pros and cons of various technologies and platforms in the Big Data world
- To be able to benchmark systems, analyse system bottlenecks
- To be able to document use cases, solutions and recommendations;
- Cloud Certification will be a Big plus
- To have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- To be able to help program and project managers in the design;
- To be able to perform detailed analysis of business problems and technical environments and use this in designing the solution;
- To be able to work in teams, as a big data environment is developed in a team of employees with different disciplines;
- To be able to work in a fast-paced agile development environment.