Peoplebank are currently looking for a talented 3rd Line IT Engineer to work for an expanding client, based in Adelaide on a Permanent, full-time basis.
In this role, you will be working on Projects as well as conducting BAU support for a wide range of internal users, both in Adelaide and globally.
Indeed, you will be responsible for the administering and maintaining their Infrastructure environments, encompassing Exchange 2010/2013, Windows 2008R2/2012R2, ADDS/ADFS, RSA/SafeNet and Lync 2010/2013 platforms.
To be suitable you will ideally have a solid foundation in Exchange, Active Directory, Virtualisation, as well as Storage and Backup technologies. Strong experience in; design, implementation, maintenance and disaster recovery for large enterprise environments with good working knowledge of the following (we don't expect all of these skills, but the more the better!):
- Windows server 2003, 2008/R2 2012 and 2012R2 infrastructure;
- Exchange 2010/2013 administration and maintenance;
- BES and Good for Mobile;
- Lync 2010/2013 VOIP and IM administration and maintenance;
- Active Directory/ARS;
- Microsoft Failover Clustering;
- Citrix XenApp 4.5, 5.0, 6.0 and 6.5;
- Oracle Linux 6 and 7 and Oracle Virtualisation OVM; and
- VMware ESX, Oracle RAC, Fibre SAN zoning, EMC Storage VNX and CommVault Simpana 10 (not essential but desirable).
Passionate about technology, you will have additional experience with training users and staff as well as being an escalation point for the team. Additionally, you will be a proven problem solver with strong communication skills and the ability to proactively analyse and provide appropriate IT solutions.
You will be comfortable to work autonomously, and pick up new systems quickly.
Any industry standard technical qualifications in networking, OS / Desktop or infrastructure will be highly desired.
Please note, due to security requirements, you must be an Australian citizen and willing to undergo a Security Clearance.
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration