Our client has been built by industry leading pioneers in Australia. After the successful sale of the sector leading company they founded, with an abundance of capital and freed from the constraints of a large business, together they set their attention on delivering the much-needed application of new technology (web, cloud, mobile) to their industry. Together they designed, coded and released their built-for-user SaaS platform MVP, which after five years is now used by 50% of their industry, accounting for more than AUD$20b in transactions per year. Their team has grown to 70, with a Scrum based software engineering group of 30.
Their market leading and unrivalled B2B platform, puts them in a unique position to become the industries foundation platform for all data, services and technology. This step involves extending their solutions into three mobile-led B2C products which will seamlessly connect parties in a four million user ecosystem for the first time ever.
Our client is now looking to hire a number of different support people. The great news is that you can work from home! If you are enthusiastic about software products, technical support and you are resilient this could be a fantastic step forward in your career that will allow you to develop and grow.
We are looking for our next subject matter expert to support internal escalations and customers. This role requires a calm dedicated individual who enjoys the challenge of troubleshooting and the joy of delivering the solution! You will be required to communicate internally and externally to ensure that the highest level of support is maintained.
- Have customer conversations to determine the platform source of the problem
- Complete diagnostic testing to replicate and investigate the issue
- Excellent communication internally and externally (both written and verbal)
- Manage escalations from Tier 1 and Tier 2
- Create and articulate clear documentation and instructions on escalated issues
- Maintain product knowledge and ensure that you are constantly reaching to learn more
We would like you to:
- Demonstrate experience in critical thinking and problem solving
- Provide examples of providing an outstanding customer experience
- Articulate your approach to sharing information across the business
- Share your career exposure in tech environments
- Confirm your experience with different browsers and mobile devices
Experience and skills
- Significant experience in a technical/support product environment in SAAS environments (must have)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Fast learner
- Tenacious and dedicated
Peoplebank has worked in close partnership with the founders of this business to build their leadership and technology teams and will be able to provide suitable candidates with a detailed account of the business and technology landscape and the role this position will play in their success.
This role is being recruited in partnership by Software Recruitment Practice Lead Dan Gordon & Lead Technical Recruiter Sarah Kissane. Dan & Sarah share more than 30 years software recruitment experience and have worked together for more than 15 years. Dan is a certified CSM and CPO, and Sarah built and led her own successful software recruitment company. To find out more about this opportunity, please 'Apply Now' quoting #243664