About the Company:
A multinational Australian organisation, who are leaders in the construction industry. They are committed to creating and delivering innovative solutions encouraging collaboration across the workplace. Headquartered in the Sydney CBD with modern offices and flexible hybrid work model.
About the role:
As part of the Frontend Scrum team, you will be working on the development of a new platform that utilises both web and 3D technology. The platform is set to transform the Global construction industry and you will be part of it's first Beta release.
- Build complex software, data sources, platforms and systems that utilize automation to driving efficiency and performance
- Work alongside Simulation Specialists and Mathematical Engineers to implement code to render visualizations and objects within the application environment
- Work along-side the team to develop the web based interactable 3D environment
Skills and experience:
- Strong experience with React and Typescript
- Experience with Three.js or similar 3D web libraries
- A background working on game engines or 3D geometry would be viewed as highly desirable
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Hewins quoting reference 243963.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.