- Design and build services / flows to match business requirements using CICS/COBOL/DB2 and in agreed coding practices
- Handson experience in COBOL, JCL, DB2, CICS, VSAM, Version Controller and REXX
- Validate code quality using walkthroughs, code reviews and writing unit tests.
- Ensure secure application design and development practices are followed.
- Provide SIT and UAT support on need basis
- Defect fixing for deliverables where required.
- Provide or coordinate production implementation and provide warranty support on need basis
- Participate in daily call with BAs and SMEs and update the status on the deliverables
- Coordinate with offshore team (if any) on the daily deliverables and update the status to various stakeholders.
- Knowledge on SDLC Waterfall/Agile.
- Ability to work independently and self-direct your work.
- Being Client focused and able to communicate at a business level (you should be able discuss technical matters with non-technical people).
- Applying past development experience to assist the team.
- Applying and adhering to best practices with regards to all assigned work.
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Posted:||25 days ago|
Work for Us
For over two decades Peoplebank has been finding and delivering the best talent in the marketplace to our clients. We would not be where we are today, if not for our employees. That is why we are focused on building a great place to work, where our employees can fulfill their career aspirations.
Call us on 1 800 PEOPLE