The client is a growing managed service provider in North Sydney, they are looking to grow their team and procure a Systems Engineer Support with an experienced background within the MSP space. The role itself will be comprised mostly of BAU work but will also include project work, so any experience in that area would be desirable.
You will be required to have a good working knowledge of infrastructure and the necessary relevant industry qualifications in VMware, Microsoft, and networking. This role will require you to work independently and mentor junior staff.
To be considered for this role you will need to have experience in:
- Virtualisation - VMware
- BAU expeirence
- Good understanding of networking - Cisco LAN and WAN service, switching, routing
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies including Azure and office365
- Overall knowledge of infrastructure
- At least 5 years' experience working within professional or managed services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to travel when required
- Able to work well under pressure and unsupervised