- 2x Lead .Net Developer roles
- Brisbane CBD
- Long term contract till 30 June 2022
As the successful candidate, you will provide Design, Development, Maintenance and Support services in the design and delivery of a number of projects.
A range of technologies are supported by the group, however, there is a focus on Microsoft technologies to assist in reducing the overall complexity of the environment
These systems are mainly web based applications developed using the Microsoft .NET frameworks with languages and frameworks.
To be successful, you will have:
- The ability to lead a small team with experience in supporting and leading team members in their performance of development activities.
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft ASP.NET software development in a large and complex software development environment undertaking:
- Visual Studio 2019
- SQL Server 2012/2017 (optimisation, tuning, stored procedures, triggers)
- Experience with .NET application maintenance and development in:
- SQL Server 2012 - 2017
- Microsoft SQL Server (including SQL Azure)
- Microsoft .NET 4 - 4.5.x and .Net Core
- Knowledge Windows Server
- Team Foundation Server/ Azure Devops
- Microsoft Azure Services
- Sharepoint 2010 - 2013
- MS Reporting Services 2016
- Deliver Business Information Systems and Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) over the Software Development Life Cycle, including their architecture, design, development and delivery.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW! Or contact Jayde Elliott or Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7647 ref #210552.