- 6 months and 12 months role
- Melbourne CBD
- Australia's Big brand
As a Salesforce Support Developer, you will be responsible for triaging, troubleshooting, designing, developing and deploying Salesforce components. This will involve managing tickets raised by internal users and stakeholders, understanding the issues and/or new requirements and then owning the change through its life cycle.
To ensure success as a Salesforce Developer, you should have extensive experience working with Salesforce CRM platforms, application development skills, and the ability to solve complex software problems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor Salesforce support queues for issues raised by internal users.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
Skills & Experience:
- At Least 3 years of Salesforce development experience
- Must have Salesforce Admin certification.
- Good to have Platform Developer 1 and 2 certification or have worked extensively on Apex, VisualForce or LWC
- Previous work experience with software development or Application Support roles.
- Experience in Salesforce Integrations.
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Excellent customer Service and Communication Skills.
- Experience in setting up CI/CD process
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference number #199972