Our client, an iconic Australian organisation is currently seeking SAP Test Manager who will be responsible for the delivery of the test strategy for the Time and Attendance project.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to define and implement test strategies/plans applying appropriate methodology/testing methods to build and implement a Time and Rostering Solution.
- Able to demonstrate detailed knowledge and experience relating to Unit Testing, System integration Testing, Parallel Run and User Acceptance Testing applicable to implement a Time and Attendance System as a Front-end solution to SAP Pay
- Ability to document and apply appropriate entry and exit gate criteria as well as rigorous transparent reporting requirements that will effectively stage gate between each phase.
- Demonstrated experience in managing testing teams, SMEs in an effective way to ensure all required testing is achieved in accordance with the Project schedule timelines.
- Demonstrated experience in defining a strong governance framework to inform report and take action of all testing activities relating to Test script development, execution, Defect reporting and Change Request status.
- Previous Time and Rostering project testing accountabilities implementing Kronos or similar products.
- Experience in automated test tools
- Using SAP as the source of truth
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information
Job Reference # 197521