An Application Security Specialist that will provide expertise to inform and validate the secure design and development of web and mobile based solutions.
- Desired certifications in OSCP and CEH
- Strong understanding of Application Security, Software development practices, DevOps and "Infrastruce as code".
- Knowledge and experience on frameworks such as OWASP Top 10, OWASP Mobile Top 10 and NIST
- Ability to train and educate developers and teams in secure coding techniques.
- Produce pen testing reports that include tools and methods used, areas tested, types of weaknesses found and providing recommendations and solutions for addressing them
- Developing testing scripts and procedures.
- Abilitiy to present findings to technical staff and business stakeholders.
- Plan and carry out Application testing activities, including manual pentesting, scanning using open source and commercial security scanners.
If you were interested in this position, click apply today or if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, feel free to give Sam Makdesi a call on 03 8080 7257 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org