- Starting Jan 2019
- Melbourne CBD
- 6 months contract( with a view to extend)
We are currently recruiting for 3X Senior Java developers to work within a dynamic team environment for an Australian iconic company.
The Java Developer will provide technology based solutions incorporating strategy, design, development, delivery and maintenance of technological solutions.
To be successful, you need to have the following skills and experience:
- Experience with development of J2EE based Web applications, RESTful server applications. API design, object relational mapping and highly transactional applications. (JAVA 8, Spring MVC, Hibernate).
- Knowledge of source code management and CI/CD principles allowing application source code to be built, packaged, versioned and deployed (Maven, Jenkins, GIT, BitBucket, Nexus)
- Experience in working with relational database (Oracle 11g/12c) * Demonstrated experience with automation testing frameworks to test functional and integration requirements at code level - Junit, Mockito, Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber
- Experience with working in Agile/Scrum environment Behavioural Skills required * Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and ability to clearly articulate and document solution design.
- Complex problem solving skills and excellent analytical skills and stakeholder management.
- Ability to execute initiatives within required timeframes, plan and organise workload as per priorities and meet performance targets.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference: #190021
Please click the apply button.
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Posted:||12 days ago|
Work for Us
For over two decades Peoplebank has been finding and delivering the best talent in the marketplace to our clients. We would not be where we are today, if not for our employees. That is why we are focused on building a great place to work, where our employees can fulfill their career aspirations.
Call us on 1 800 PEOPLE