Our client is committed to hiring 23 Insurance BA's for a major project where they have been engaged to redesign a complex Insurance domain covering :
- Recoveries & Settlements Stream
- Motor Stream
- Fraud & Investigations Stream
- PIC Stream
- Home Stream
For these roles it is critical all candidates have worked in the Insurance sector previously.
The focus of these roles will be to scope the requirements for the 5 domains.
Working from home is acceptable so candidates can be based anywhere in Australia
- Ability to gather, analyse and document business and system requirements.
- Experience in creating requirements artifacts like BRD, FSD, use cases and user stories.
- Extensive experience in Agile and Waterfall
- Knowledge of project effort estimation based on requirements.
- Ability to collaborate with business users to assess the complexity and elicit effort estimation.
- Demonstrated Business Analysis skills - working on projects in Insurance domain.
- Design thinking and ability to work in fast paced and ambiguous situations.
- Strong Communication & Presentation Skills with a flair for writing documents & ability to present to various audiences.
- Insurance domain knowledge
- Experience in the claim's domain
- Experience in working in P&C Insurance Domain - Personal, Commercial or Specialty insurance
- Strong understanding of technology trends like Cloud, Analytics, Data, IPA/RPA, AI/ML, and their applications in the Insurance Industry
- Ability to work in fast paced and ambiguous situations.
- Strong Communication & Presentation Skills with a flair for writing documents, and ability to present to various audiences.
- Displays high level of personal maturity and ability to perform in an unstructured, ambiguous environment.