About the role
Reporting to the Senior Content Designer, Website Development Project, in the Engagement, Communications and Safety Education Branch and working with the website project team, the Junior Content Designer will be responsible for rewriting and editing CASA's web content for a new website.
- Working as a member of a small project team to implement the new Information Architecture (IA): Using the draft IA to implement the new content structure. Using strategy, analytics and working with stakeholders to review content on the current site and structure to improve customer experience
- Following templates and guidance in rewriting web content to improve readability, reduce duplication and confusion and ensure that website visitors can obtain the required information as quickly and as clearly as possible.
- Researching and using analytics and information to inform recommendations on content rewrites and presentation
- Alignment and consistency with the Digital Service Standard and DTA content guide. Working with business areas rewriting content so that it is consistent in language and tone, simple and clear to understand and accessible whilst adhering to the CASA brand and editorial standards.
Skills and experience
- relevant tertiary qualifications in journalism, communications, marketing, public relations or related fields or possession of recognised skills or relevant experience in the information/ communication field
- demonstrated extensive experience writing and editing content for the web
- demonstrated interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills, including an ability to be responsive and resilient to change; and
- demonstrated time management and planning skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 206725.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.