Our Federal Government Client is seeking two Software Developers.
This is a long-term contract role until 31 December 2021 with possible extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Adhere to Agile software development practices and processes at NBA;
- Responsible for designing and developing effective software solutions to meet business needs and provide recommendation for continues improvements;
- Contribute towards Blood Sector System development including Smartphone applications;
- Perform analysis, maintenance and remediation of existing systems while contributing to automation where appropriate;
- Contribute to the integration of software across multiple platforms and environments in the National Health Sector;
- Provide support and troubleshooting for technical requirements and complex business / technical issues;
- Provide roster based on call support for Blood Sector Systems and;
- Perform other duties as required.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Proven experience (minimum 5 years) in developing complex .NET MVC applications in C# with extensive experience in using Visual Studio and Entity Framework
- 2Proven experience (minimum 5 years) with SQL/SSMS in developing complex queries, functions and stored procedures with the ability to conduct database troubleshooting and perform maintenance activities.
- Extensive experience in Agile software development methodologies, Scrum process, Microsoft DevOps framework, Source Control fundamentals using TFVC and the capability to meet timelines at a high standard
It is desirable if you have:
- Proficiency with Angular or Cordova mobile development and experience with either VS Code, Xcode or Android Studio is highly desirab
- Capabilities in developing reporting solutions in SSRS with experience in building and deploying data migration and integration services through SSIS packages are highly desirable
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 212248
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.