The NDIA is committed to providing access to its services for Participants and Providers through digital and cloud channels.
We are undertaking a major program of work involving multiple projects spanning a number of current industry-leading technologies, including Salesforce as a core component. The Office of the CIO (OCIO) seeks an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join our dynamic fast-paced team.
- Maintain and configure Health Cloud and Service Cloud applications
- Perform ongoing system administration including maintaining user roles, monitoring application metrics, security settings, profiles, sharing rules, workflow rules and data integrity
- Perform debugging and interrogation of logs to investigate issues
- Work within an incident management framework to review and prioritise defects
- Collate, analyse and produce customised reports and dashboards as required in consultation with OCIO and business teams
- Troubleshoot identified Salesforce issues and work with external vendors to resolve them
- Install and configure 3rd party packages
- Raise support tickets with Salesforce
- Develop and maintain documentation on processes, policies, and configuration
Skills and experience:
- More than 3 years' experience within Salesforce eco-system
- Certified Salesforce Admin ADM201 or ADM211 (will be a stand out)
- Repeated experience in SCRUM/ AGILE methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
- 'Quality focused' approach, to develop, improve and implement streamlined processes
- Ability to work in DevOps environment and configure and support CI/CD functions.
Australian Citizen and Permanent Residents are welcome to apply.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 211880.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.