2 x Analyst Engineers
- This piece of work is to consolidate 12 existing CRM systems into a single Salesforce Platform. The program is investing in AWS Cloud based integration solutions to assist with this.
- Establish AWS infrastructure design patterns.
- Promote AWS and cloud best practices to maximise compute performance while minimising infrastructure costs.
- Actively contribute to planning sessions both within the core Salesforce/AWS Integration engineering team and the wider Strategic CRM team.
To be successful, you need to have the following skills and experience:.
- 3+ years AWS experience, preferably AWS certified.
- NodeJS, AWS, RESTful, Devops
- Hands-on experience with DynamoDB, Lambda, S3, SNS, SQS, Step Functions, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, IAM.
- Strong practical experience with designing infrastructure for RESTful services.
- Experience designing, installing, configuring complex integrations across different cloud services and regions
- Experience with 'infrastructure as code', e.g. SAM, Cloud Formation
- Exposure to DevOps and Agile.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
- Experience with Jenkins and GitHub
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the advert.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Priya Kuncham on 03 8080 7219 quoting reference: #188373