The ICT Change and Release Manager is responsible for ensuring all change and release activities are appropriately managed, controlled and implemented effectively as to meet stakeholder requirements and avoid business disruption. Also provide clearly articulated communications and high visibility of planned future change and release activities, whilst ensuring appropriate knowledge and awareness across the Agency of the change and release process and impacts of those activities. Also coordinate and facilitate various internal and external stakeholders across all change and release activities including chairing the change advisory board.
- Work with the Assistant Director Service Design and Transition as required;
- Coordinate and communicate impacts of all change and release to various stakeholders
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate and provide reporting on all planned and unplanned change and release activities;
- Coordinate and facilitate change and release testing and validation activities;
- Educate and advocate change and release process and procedure across the Agency;
- Effective management of change and release management across a multi-vendor organisation including Chair weekly Change Advisory Board (CAB);
- Establish, develop and implement change and release management governance and process;
- Identify & implement continual service improvements across change and release management;
- Foster a positive culture within the Service Integration and Management team aligned with Agency values; and
- Availability to work outside of normal business hours to manage change and release activities.
To be successful in the role, you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience providing ICT Change and Release management in an ITIL operational or engineering environment
- Proven ability to work through, and progress, work issues with limited direction;
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to meeting agreed work targets and standards; and
- Experience working in Government, or providing services to Government agency.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 212575