Peoplebank are exclusively partnering with an innovative Adelaide based IT Solutions company to find their next Office 365 Engineer (Office 365 / Azure / SharePoint Online) to work with them on an on-going, PERMANENT basis.
These roles don't come up often, so read on!
They already have a stable and long-term client base who trust them to innovate and deliver and they are now entering an exciting period of growth.
They have a fun work culture and you will get to work with a seriously talented bunch of people who love new technology, but without the egos!
This is a newly created Cloud Infrastructure Engineer position and so you will have the chance to really make the role your own, supported by a friendly and supportive team!
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Security and policy management
- Microsoft Office 365 administration
- Knowledge of SharePoint/SharePoint Online and administration
- AD Connect, Azure CSP configuration
- Windows AutoPilot
- Keeping abreast of new and emerging technologies in connection with Microsoft Office 365
- Assistance with technical design
- Assistance with product support and customer troubleshooting
The following skills and experience would be awesome:
(not everything is needed, as this amazing company will train you, but the more the better!)
- Skilled IT Engineer with a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role(s)
- Broad base of IT Infrastructure skills and experience - ideally On Premise and Cloud (Azure)
- Demonstrated technical expertise in supporting, managing and maintaining environments such as Microsoft Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint.
- Practical knowledge of PowerShell and SQL would be great
- Ability to undertake advanced trouble-shooting to resolve problems or to propose solutions to complex problems.
- Experience providing advice on technical enhancements, service improvements, best practices
- Work in a likeminded team of happy and passionate IT problem solvers!
- Skills and experience in the use and management Microsoft Cloud Services including Office 365 and Azure.
This is a truly unique opportunity to join a small, fun, friendly and passionate company that definitely punches above its weight!
So don't delay and APPLY TODAY!
Contact Matthew Chatterton or Roni Thomas on 08 8112 7415 for more details