About the role
The Technical Lead will work in the Service Enablement Stream, to deliver fit for purpose solution implementation and detailed built documents. This would include but not limited to working within a multidisciplinary team of business analysts, architects, project managers, vendors, and business stakeholders.
A key focus area for this role will be experience in solution engineering, taking the detailed design documentation and developing the as build documentation for the build team to implement.
The Technical Lead is expected to work closely with the Stream Technical Architects, Vendors and derive detailed design outcomes for a variety of IT Infrastructure Services. In most cases they would capture the knowledge of a Technical Architect / SME (Subject Matter Expert) and or Vendor to assist a project in a delivered outcome.
Please note, despite the title containing "lead", this role is a hands-on role (a subject matter expert), and not a management / team leader role
The Technical Lead will be responsible for:
- Lead and document the project services build design
- Assist in the overall infrastructure design implementation of the channels, data and integration streams architecture being developed.
- Assist in specifying the infrastructure requirements and network required
- Work with the external vendors, service providers, IT Architecture, Infrastructure, Security, Network, business SME's and delivery teams, to ensure IT solutions are designed, secured, delivered, and supported appropriately, meeting the solution requirements and ensuring quality and timely delivery.
- + more
Skills and experience (must haves)
- 5+ years' experience as an ICT technical lead / subject matter expert on projects.
- System administration experience (Unix/Linux, Windows, remote management, orchestration)
- Network technologies (TCP/IP, WAN, LAN, Wireshark, firewalls)
- Scripting with bash / python / WMI / PowerShell
- Workload virtualisation / containerisation / VMware, vSphere
- The candidate must state their agreement to have or obtain (at Bureau expense) a NV1 security clearance.
- + more
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.