Our client, a large Australian organisation is seeking to engage an experienced Full Stack Developer.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment and maintenance from the North Sydney office location.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen.
- Develop SQL scripts, stored procedures, functions, SSIS packages and SSRS reports
- Unit test developed solutions to identify any back or front end issues
- Document resolution to issues and source control all development
- Act as a technical subject matter expert for developed solutions
- 5+ years experience as a SQL Server DBA using SQL Server including SSIS/SSRS/SSAS
- Experience with custom database design and development
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving database problems
- Experience managing Source Code and SQL scripts
- Experience developing and maintaining .Net solutions
- Understanding and experience working with HL7 messaging is advantageous
- Experience working with collaboration software to manage project tasks (e.g. JIRA, Redmine etc)
- Current or previous experience in Health industry is highly desirable
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, quoting ref 189011.