Senior Consultant - Software Asset Management
The successful candidate must have experience in:
- Advanced understanding of software asset management and IT asset management concepts, terminology, life cycles and associated processes
- Strong technical understanding of common ways software entitlements are defined and measured such as cores, concurrent users, ULA's etc.
- Experience with working with software asset management tools such as scanning agents and central entitlements tools. A detailed technical understanding of the tools is not required, just a strong understanding of how they work, purpose and how they can be used
- Understanding of how ITAM relates to SAM, currency measurement, software optimisation and software compliance
- Proven experience in being able to navigate around a large corporate
- Strong Excel skills (not macros but ability to use pivot tables and formulas such as vlookups and the like.)
- In addition to having a general base knowledge of SAM, you are expected to have a detailed knowledge of licensing for 1-2 common software vendors such as Oracle, IBM, Microsoft or SAP. Knowledge of Flexera is an advantage.
Any qualifications associated with Computing. Any accreditations associated with IT Asset Management such as ITAM and ITIL accreditation, software asset management or the similar are an advantage.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the advert.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Priya Kuncham on 03 80807219 quoting reference: 189092
To proceed please click the apply button.