About the role
You will be responsible for developing in Siebel, configuration, technical administration and support, maintenance, and deployment activities.
The successful candidate must have experience in:
- Understanding of ITIL framework, resolving incidents and problems and raising changes
- Siebel, VB Script, java, Perl, .net, VB6, SQL, PLSQL systems exposure and knowledge
- Integration experience using Inbound/Outbound web services and MQ integration essential.
- Agile software development practices, good stakeholder management
- DevOps capabilities, Cloud services
- Testing automation
- Knowledge of building/testing DLLs
- Technology infrastructure skill such as networking, domain, ldap etc
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the advert.
Job reference: 189249
To proceed please click the apply button.