About the role
- You will be responsible for developing in Siebel, configuration, technical administration and support, maintenance, and deployment activities.
- You will be a self-motivated and proactive team player who has experience in development and application support having worked with Siebel and in the IT support space.
- Develop, design, code and test in accordance with best-practice software development guidelines and methodologies.
- Perform analysis and diagnosis of application systems problems including debugging of code.
- Perform quality assurance and develop applications in an agile DevOps environment performing tasks such as clarifying functional requirements, Siebel development and testing.
- Manage incidents within SLAs.
The successful candidate must have experience in:
- Intergration experience using Inbound/Outbound web services and MQ intergration.
- Agile software development practices
- DevOps capabilities
- A passion for technolgy and keeping up with the latest trends.
- Technology and business stakeholder management.
- Full lifecyle (design to development to testing to support).
- Testing automation.
- Sibel, VB Script, JAVA, Perl, .net, VB6, SQL, PLSQL systems exposure and knowledge.
- Knowledge of building/testing DLLs.
- Technology infrastructure skill such as networking, domain, Idap, etc.
- Understanding cloud services.
- Understanding of ITIL frameworks, resolving incidents, problems and raising changes.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the advert.
Job reference: 186141
To proceed please click the apply button.