Our client, one of the Australian Iconic Enterprise is seeking a Service Transition Analyst to join their team.
You will manage the transition of new services mainly through projects, into the production environment, in a controlled and co-ordinated manner, ensuring risks are assessed to minimise disruption and service impact to normal operations.
- Provide projects with an overview of the Service Transition process to ensure successful transition to support
- Ensures support requirements are captured and addressed early
- setting and meeting clear checkpoints from transition through to production
- Seeks and drives efficiency improvements of service transition processes
- Ensuring that project teams have met transition requirements before services are handed over to Operations/BAU.
Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a Service Transition capacity; may include Change or Release Management.
- Process ownership/management and governance experience
- Understanding of and experience with service Transition methodologies
- Experience in customer and relationship management
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference: #199816