We are looking to hire an experienced Senior Project Manager - Field Services for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames.
This Project Manager role will report to a Program Manager with the following key accountabilities:
- Creation and management of project documentation including status reports, detailed schedule and milestones, resource plans, risk and issue registers
- Management of the project and vendor/s in accordance with the project methodology to meet business objectives
- Drive and manage the processes required to identify and verify scope, requirements and components of the project to ensure that clarity is achieved on what the project needs to deliver to meet business expectations
- Working closely with the Business to ensure that the Business requirements and associated process redesign are fulfilled by the upgraded applications within the agreed scope, time and budget
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendor partners to ensure that there is no risk to the project delivery and to act as a conduit between ICT and the Business
- Project Management qualification which is current - Prince 2, Agile.
- 5 years experience managing ICT / Business projects
- Experience managing projects within asset intensive industries which specifically relate to Field Services / Mobile Workforce functions
- Knowledge and experience with SAP systems
- Experience managing projects involving integration into on-premise enterprise applications
- Exposure to cloud based applications.
- Technical exposure and understanding of Utility enterprise tools
- Strong Vendor Management, Stakeholder Management and Communication skills
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Neha Bajaj quoting reference: 191559