- Contract until June 2023
- Continuous Improvement Project
- Inner City Based, close to public transport with flexible work arrangements
Our QLD Government client is seeking an experienced Project Manager with a strong customer focus to lead and coordinate external suppliers and internal stakeholders throughout rectification and continuous improvement activities to deliver on the project outcomes, from initiation through to client acceptance and vendor management, ensuring benefits realisation.
The Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience working as a Project Manager in particular on enterprise applications, preferably within a government organisation
- Highly developed leadership and project management skills.
- Extensive experience in successfully leading high-profile, complex projects and/or programs.
- Highly developed stakeholder engagement and management skills with the ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to consult, negotiate and influence a broad cross-section of stakeholders to achieve outcomes.
- Demonstrated knowledge and/or experience in business and technology integration for ICT lead projects.
- Demonstrated achievement in the design, development, implementation, and application of PRINCE2 and/or QGCIO project management methodologies to projects from Initiation to Closing
- Experience in the implementation of financial management or Human Capital Management (HCM) business management ICT enabled programs or projects will be highly regarded
- Experience in HR functional workstreams and their application across HCM systems in a Queensland Government environment will be highly regarded
- Experience with SAP Success Factors HCM and Aurion Payroll will be highly regarded
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri on 30037647 or Carrie on 30037644 quoting reference 245227.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.