Senior Network Engineer \ Designer
Peoplebank has an urgent requirement for a Senior Network Engineer \ Designer for a long term contract in North Sydney(6 months + extensions)
- Will be responsible for High Level and Low Network Level Designs .
- Should have experience in designing ,planning and implementation of large, medium and small Corporate Sites for both mobilisation and demobilisation .
- Provide network hardware sizing plan and design as per network standards .
- Configuration of network devices Router , Switches Stacked & standalone , WAN Optimiser Wireless Access Points & Wireless Lan Controller ,WAAS Central Manager , Solar Winds , ACS servers for sites mobilisation and demobilisation.
- Configuration and Deployment of wireless 3G and 4G rapid deployment devices & express kits
- Performed Wireless Site Survey and provided Heat Map for Access Point Deployment .
- Responsible for end to end project delivery till Closure of Project in Service Now .
- Troubleshoot Layer 3 Routing , Layer 2 Switching protocols , stacking ,Wireless, WAN Traffic Optimiser ,3G & 4G Kits , Solar Winds, ACS related issues and perform site visit as per requirement .
- Coordinate with Service Provider to make WAN link up and running.
- Maintain hardware inventory records for all the current and upcoming sites , configure and dispatch hardware as per site requirement.
- Network devices configuration, testing ,IOS upgrades and bug resolution
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Neha Bajaj quoting reference: 183480.