Our client is a Large Federal Government Department, currently seeking a Program Risk Advisor.
The role reports to the Risk Lead and has a clear focus to collect, consolidate, analyse and clearly articulate program and project risk data to support effective decision-making and deliver insights to Program leadership.
- Support the ongoing consistent, effective management of risk, assumptions, issues and dependencies across the Program
- Monitor, manage and report on adherence with established standards across the Program to provide a cohesive picture of program health.
- Proactively engage with stakeholders to provide informed advice on risk and control assurance and oversee risk related control activities
- Participate in meetings and workshops as required.
- Proven experience applying risk management principles and methodologies in complex program or enterprise environments
- Advanced stakeholder management skills, with the ability to interact respectfully and confidently with people at all levels of the organisation
- Strong written and oral communication skills and with the ability to clearly and logically articulate risk insights
- Strong critical thinking abilities to draw out relevant information from multiple sources to support program delivery
- Proven experience in dependency management within large scale programs
- The ability to work independently and with minimal direction
- The candidate must state their agreement to have or obtain a baseline security clearance.
- A degree or diploma of an Australian institution, or comparable overseas qualification, which is appropriate to the duties; OR other comparable qualifications which are appropriate for the duties.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
For more information, please contact Ben Neal on 0380807217 and quote job #212234