Our client, an Australian Iconic Enterprise is looking for a Product Owner for their high-profile program of work.
Product Owners are required for each work stream in the Program to ensure that business requirements are met. They support the stream team with advice and expertise on implementation and support of products and services in the retail network and the end- to-end processes and procedures to support these. Product Owners provide input to, and endorsement of, process improvements delivered as part of the Program.
Skills & Experience
- Experience as a Product owner or in a similar position
- Strong Facilitation/Coaching experience in Agile methodology
- Experience playing a leadership role, including workshops, in a co-located cross functional business and IT Team through the discovery, development & operational usage stages of product development
- Experience in Retail products or Retail background would be ideal
- Creativity & simplifying complex processes & Issues, problem solving & process analysis
- Extensive experience working in an agile environment & Familiarity with HCD techniques
- Ability to communication product vision to key stakeholders & teams, developing it into a shaped backlog of key features, user stories and goal for individual sprints
- Proven analytical skills & evidence decision making
If this sounds like you please APPLY NOW!!!